2” Tri Clover Fermenter Blow-Off Tube
with 14" Thermowell
304 Stainless Steel
This is essentially two of our other product offerings combined into a single device:
· 2” Tri Clover Fermenter Blow-Off Tube (sku# 2788)
· 14” Stainless Steel Thermowell (sku# 2847)
This item works GREAT for Sanke keg fermentation (1/6 barrel, half barrel, and European 50 liter (13.2 gallon) kegs)!
Fermenter Blow-Off component:
So you have that nice, shiny conical fermenter or Sanke keg. You just brewed a batch of beer, and you set up a blow-off tube attached to the top of your fermenter, terminating into a jar filled with sanitized water.
Everything looks great… you go to bed.
You check on your baby the next morning only to find that the blow-off hose crimped upon itself. Your wort is fermenting… but unwanted back pressure has formed behind the hose crimp.
Dang it! If only there was a way to keep that from happening!
NorCal Brewing Solutions to the rescue!
Our fermenter blow-off tube replaces soft hose with a METAL arm that clamps to the top of your fermenter with a Tri Clover clamp. The entire arm is made of 304 stainless steel extending all the way past the edge of your fermenter.
Simply attach an inexpensive 1/2" inner diameter hose (plain vinyl works fine) and drop it straight down into your sanitized water jar.
Since your hose now falls straight up and down vertically, there is NO WAY IT CAN CRIMP ITSELF!
· Blow-off tube is .5” outer diameter, accepts any type of .5” inner diameter blow-off hose
· Length of blow-off tube (from outside edge of 90 degree angle to outside edge of 90 degree angle) is 9.25 inches
Stainless Steel Thermowell component:
· Outer diameter: 3/8”
· Inner diameter: 1/4”
· Total thermowell length: 14” – long enough to reach WAY down into the keg
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All components are 304 Stainless Steel
· Over-all Height is 19.5 inches
· Over-all Length is 10.75 inches
· Tri-clover connection on fermenter connection end attaches with 2” tri clover clamp (sold separately) and gasket (sold separately)