Cerulean Deathstar Belgian Wit
from NorCal Brewing Solutions
5 Gallon Beer Ingredients Kit
Extract with Steeping Grains
“That’s No Moon…, It’s a Space Station!”
3 gallon partial boil, 5 gallons final volume
Not such a long time ago…
In a galaxy not so far away… (very, very near us, in fact!)
Lived a huge, evil, greedy Beer Empire. The Empire thought they should be the only ones that could call the Moon “Blue”.
But hey, we’re Star Wars fans, and we… ehmmm… “Fought Back”.
Now our Moon is a Cerulean Deathstar!
(Want to see what inspired us? Click the link below):
Belgian Wit beers don’t get much more popular than the “Cerulean Deathstar”. Strong orange wheat flavor, low alcohol and low hops make this the ideal summer sipping beer.
Like the “other” Moon, our kit features orange peel, oats, and wheat. Then we add a few more twists: Honey malt and coriander seed!
We think this beer surpasses the Evil Empire’s beer in flavor – but you are welcome to judge for yourself!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Starting Gravity: 1.054
· Ending Gravity: 1.015
· Estimated Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.2%
· International Bittering Units (IBU): 10.7
· This beer’s secret ingredient: Honey Malt and Coriander Seed
Like all our beer kits, this kit comes complete with:
· Name brand liquid or dried malt extract
· Steeping grains crushed and ready to go
· Muslin steeping bag(s) to hold grains while you steep
· Name brand hops
· 50 oxygen absorbing bottle caps – beer stays fresh longer!
· 5 ounces priming sugar for bottle carbonation. (If you keg instead of bottle, you can add this to your wort during the last 5 minutes of boiling for a little extra “zing”!)
· Name brand dry beer yeast
· 1 ounce of Fermax yeast nutrient for the healthiest yeast propagation
· Easy to follow, detailed instructions (with phone and email support if you need it)