Easy Blonde Ale
5 Gallon Beer Recipe Kit
Extract with Steeping Grains
3 gallon partial boil, 5 gallons final volume
One of the first “brown bag” beer recipe kits NorCal Brewing Solutions designed. Many years later, this ale continues to be one of our top sellers.
Light in color, light in hops, big on barley taste. Similar to the “big brand” beers at your supermarket. But one sip and you know this isn’t a cheap American lager.
A very easy kit that is excellent for beginning brewers.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Starting Gravity: 1.049
· Ending Gravity: 1.012
· Estimated Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 4.9%
· International Bittering Units (IBU): 12.4
Like all our beer kits, this kit comes complete with:
· Name brand liquid or dried malt extract
· Steeping grains crushed and ready to go
· Muslin steeping bag(s) to hold grains while you steep
· Name brand hops
· 50 oxygen absorbing bottle caps – beer stays fresh longer!
· 5 ounces priming sugar for bottle carbonation. (If you keg instead of bottle, you can add this to your wort during the last 5 minutes of boiling for a little extra “zing”!)
· Name brand dry beer yeast
· Yeast nutrient for the healthiest yeast propagation
· Easy to follow, detailed instructions (with phone and email support if you need it)