Almond Joy Candy Bar Ale
from NorCal Brewing Solutions
5 Gallon Beer Ingredients Kit
Extract with Steeping Grains
3 gallon partial boil, 5 gallons final volume
One of our popular “brown bag” in-house beer ingredient kits. Save money on fancy packaging – spend it on quality ingredients!
This English style beer tastes just like an Almond Joy candy bar that was converted to beer form! Malty, with almost no hops, the secret to its great coconut flavor and aroma is using Still Spirits coconut extract!
Chocolate and almond character come from using pale chocolate and Crystal steeping grains. Easy to brew!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Starting Gravity: 1.049
· Ending Gravity: 1.011
· Estimated Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 4.9%
· International Bittering Units (IBU): 13.7
· This beer’s secret ingredient: Still Spirits Top Shelf Coconut Extract!
Like all our beer kits, this kit comes complete with:
· Name brand liquid or dried malt extract
· Steeping grains crushed and ready to go
· Muslin steeping bag(s) to hold grains while you steep
· Name brand hops
· 50 oxygen absorbing bottle caps – beer stays fresh longer!
· 5 ounces priming sugar for bottle carbonation. (If you keg instead of bottle, you can add this to your wort during the last 5 minutes of boiling for a little extra “zing”!)
· Name brand dry beer yeast
· 1 ounce of Fermax yeast nutrient for the healthiest yeast propagation
· Easy to follow, detailed instructions (with phone and email support if you need it)