New Belgium Fat Tire Clone
from NorCal Brewing Solutions
5 Gallon Beer Recipe Kit
Extract with Steeping Grains
3 gallon partial boil, 5 gallons final volume
One of our popular “brown bag” in-house beer ingredient kits. Save money on fancy packaging – spend it on quality ingredients!
Amber ales don’t get more popular than this. Features toasty, biscuit-like malt flavors coasting in equilibrium with hoppy freshness and subtle sweetness.
We pegged the alcohol and bitterness level with this clone. And we use English and American hops along with an American West Coast yeast.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Starting Gravity: 1.053
· Ending Gravity: 1.013
· Estimated Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.2%
· International Bittering Units (IBU): 22.4
Like all our beer kits, this kit comes complete with:
· Name brand liquid or dried malt extract
· Steeping grains crushed and ready to go
· Muslin steeping bag(s) to hold grains while you steep
· Name brand hops
· 50 oxygen absorbing bottle caps – beer stays fresh longer!
· 5 ounces priming sugar for bottle carbonation. (If you keg instead of bottle, you can add this to your wort during the last 5 minutes of boiling for a little extra “zing”!)
· Name brand dry beer yeast
· 1 ounce of Fermax yeast nutrient for the healthiest yeast propagation
· Easy to follow, detailed instructions (with phone and email support if you need it)