North Coast Pranqster Golden Ale Clone
5 Gallon Beer Ingredients Kit
Extract with Steeping Grains
3 gallon partial boil, 5 gallons final volume
One of our popular “brown bag” in-house beer ingredient kits. Save money on fancy packaging – spend it on quality ingredients!
North Coast Brewing Company has been named “one of the ten best breweries in the world” at the World Beer Championships. Undoubtedly this Belgian Style Golden Ale had a lot to do with it!
Like the original, our recipe produces a beer with a floral nose, a full and fruity flavor, and a clean finish. This beer tastes better and better with age.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Starting Gravity: 1.067
· Ending Gravity: 1.014
· Estimated Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6.9%
· International Bittering Units (IBU): 19.0
· This beer’s secret ingredients: Torrified wheat and Belgian ale yeast
Like all our beer kits, this kit comes complete with:
· Name brand liquid or dried malt extract
· Steeping grains crushed and ready to go
· Muslin steeping bag(s) to hold grains while you steep
· Name brand hops
· 50 oxygen absorbing bottle caps – beer stays fresh longer!
· 5 ounces priming sugar for bottle carbonation. (If you keg instead of bottle, you can add this to your wort during the last 5 minutes of boiling for a little extra “zing”!)
· Name brand dry beer yeast
· 1 ounce of Fermax yeast nutrient for the healthiest yeast propagation
· Easy to follow, detailed instructions (with phone and email support if you need it)