Rogue Dead Guy Ale Clone
5 Gallon Beer Ingredients Kit
Extract with Steeping Grains
3 gallon partial boil, 5 gallons final volume
One of our popular “brown bag” in-house beer ingredient kits. Save money on fancy packaging – spend it on quality ingredients!
This ale is brewed in the German Maibock / Helles Bock style. Deep honey in color with a generous toasty malt aroma and a rich, hearty flavor. Well balanced full-bodied finish.
Our version features moderate hop presence, a tad more alcohol than the original, and a thick, rich mouthfeel just like the original.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Starting Gravity: 1.066
· Ending Gravity: 1.015
· Estimated Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 6.6%
· International Bittering Units (IBU): 35.6
Like all our beer kits, this kit comes complete with:
· Name brand liquid or dried malt extract
· Steeping grains crushed and ready to go
· Muslin steeping bag(s) to hold grains while you steep
· Name brand hops
· 50 oxygen absorbing bottle caps – beer stays fresh longer!
· 5 ounces priming sugar for bottle carbonation. (If you keg instead of bottle, you can add this to your wort during the last 5 minutes of boiling for a little extra “zing”!)
· Name brand dry beer yeast
· 1 ounce of Fermax yeast nutrient for the healthiest yeast propagation
· Easy to follow, detailed instructions (with phone and email support if you need it)