Jaybird™ Lifetime Twin
Beer Brewing Mash Paddle
304 Stainless Steel – 22” Long, 3.5” Blades
Built-in 3/8” Hex Bit
NorCal Brewing Solutions of Redding, California brings you this extremely efficient mash paddle with built in hex bit. Works with ALL 1/2" drills and MOST 3/8” drills (see note at bottom)
Permanently welded tip. Shaft is completely sealed top and bottom.
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own it!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Eliminate clumps, hot and cold temperature variations in your mash while speeding up starch conversion time
· Use with a power drill at slow speed for maximum efficiency
· Perfect 22” length to reach deep into large kettles, picnic coolers, and converted beer kegs
· Better than plastic spoons or paddles – WON’T BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Features welded 3/8” hex bit so you can optionally attach to a power drill for the ultimate in easy mashing
· Blade end:
· Extreme duty design with folded-over blades, multiple TIG weld spots per blade
· Blades are 3.5” in diameter, with 3/32” holes on 5/32” centers – Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Swirls grain solids with the blades’ metal frame while allowing liquid to filter through the blade holes
· Friction and mixing action provided by this paddle allow you to achieve greater starch to sugar conversion in a shorter amount of time
· Features a permanently welded plug so mash, trub, or wort doesn’t enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction – Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Made in USA.
NOTE: Our 3/8” stainless hex bit measures EXACTLY 3/8”. MOST, but not ALL 3/8” drills will accept this bit. Some 3/8” drill brands are just shy of actually opening a full 3/8”. To play it safe, we recommend that you have a 1/2” drill on hand.