Jaybird™ STANDARD Twin Blade
Beer Brewing Mash Paddle
NO HEX BIT
304 Stainless Steel – 22” Long, 5” Blades
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Eliminate clumps, hot and cold temperature variations in your mash while speeding up starch conversion time
· Use with a power drill at slow speed for maximum efficiency
· Perfect length to reach deep into large kettles, picnic coolers, and converted beer kegs
· Much better than plastic spoons or paddles – WON’T BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Optionally attach to a 1/2” or larger power drill for the ultimate in easy stirring. NO HEX BIT in this model.
· Blade end:
· 3/32” holes on 5/32” centers – Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Swirls grain solids with the blades’ metal frame while allowing liquid to filter through the blade holes
· Friction and mixing action provided by this paddle allow you to achieve greater starch to sugar conversion in a shorter amount of time
· Features plastic plug so mash doesn’t enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction – Lifetime limited warranty on all stainless steel components. Made in USA.
Video: Whirlpool, Stir, or Mash
Paddle - What's the Difference?
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 49||50+|