Jaybird Ultimate Whirlpool / Aeration
Beer Brewing Paddle
304 Stainless Steel 22 Long, 5 Blades
Built-in 3/8 Hex Bit
Extremely versatile Whirlpool / Aeration paddle with built in hex bit. Works with ALL 1/2" drills and MOST 3/8 drills (see note at bottom)
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Makes a perfect whirlpool in the boil kettle to cone the trub, hops, away from the exit port
· Use with a power drill at higher speed settings to aerate wort (after cooling) for enhanced yeast activity
· Perfect length to reach deep into large kettles or converted beer kegs, yet short enough to use with fermenting buckets, stove-top kettles
· Much better than plastic spoons or paddles WONT BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Features welded 3/8 hex bit so you can optionally attach to a power drill for the ultimate in easy stirring
· Blade end:
· 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Allows the perfect amount of liquids and solids to pass through the blades to create a strong whirlpool
· Creates a strong, whip-like aeration in cooled wort when used with a power drill. Yeast LOVE the extra oxygen this infuses!
· Features plastic plug so mash, trub, or wort doesnt enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction Made in USA.
NOTE: Our 3/8 stainless hex bit measures EXACTLY 3/8. MOST, but not ALL 3/8 drills will accept this bit. Some 3/8 drill brands are just shy of actually opening a full 3/8. To play it safe, we recommend that you have a 1/2 drill on hand.
Video: Whirlpool, Stir, or Mash
Paddle - What's the Difference?