Jaybird™ STANDARD Beer Brewing Stir Paddle
NO HEX BIT
Use in Boil Kettle
304 Stainless Steel – 22” Long, 5” Blades
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Perfect for use in the boil kettle to keep beer brewing ingredients from settling to the bottom and scorching due to heat
· Perfect length to reach deep into large kettles or converted beer kegs, yet short enough to use with stove-top kettles
· Much better than plastic spoons or paddles – WON’T BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Optionally attach to a 1/2” or larger power drill for the ultimate in easy stirring. NO HEX BIT in this model.
· Blade end:
· 3/32” holes on 5/32” centers – Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Allows the perfect amount of liquids and solids to pass through the blades to create strong stirring action
· Features plastic plug so trub and wort doesn’t enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction – Made in USA.
Video: Whirlpool, Stir, or Mash
Paddle - What's the Difference?