1-7/8 Perforated Disc Insert
for 2 Tri Clover Columns
304 Stainless Steel
This might look like the smallest false bottom that we manufacture here at NorCal Brewing Solutions (and in fact, it is made from the same material!)
Nope! It is a perforated disc designed to be dropped into a 2 Inch Tri Clover / Tri Clamp device, thereby forming a perforated bottom.
Vapor gets through the holes, but items packed on top of this disc wont fall through!
Hmmm Perfect setup for a still column?
Yes! We weld this exact Disc into the bottom of our:
· 2 Lyne Arm (SKU# 3422)
· 2 Filter Barrel (SKU# 2790)
· Turbo 500 2 Tri Clover Connect (SKU# 3433)
· 2 Extension Spool Filter Custom build to any length (SKU# 2785)
· 2 Tri Clover Sight Glass with Perf (SKU# 3330)
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Heavy duty 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
· 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers same material used in building our world renowned Jaybird false bottoms.
· 1-7/8 diameter.
· OEM replacement part for several NorCal Brewing Solutions 2 Tri Clover products.
PLEASE NOTE: Right-most picture shows this Perforated Disc inserted into the Turbo 500 2 Tri Clover Connect for illustration purposes only.