Fermentis Saflager S-23 Lager
Beer Brewing Dry Yeast
11 Gram vacuum sealed pack
Popular dried lager beer yeast manufactured by Lallemand Danstar.
Ready to pitch. Rehydration is optimal, but not required. Simply sprinkle evenly over the surface of the beer wort. For best results aerate wort prior to adding yeast.
This is a bottom feeding yeast that creates beers that are full bodied and estery.
· Any lager, Pilsen, or Bock style beer
· Perfect for German beer styles
· Any lager that benefits from a medium final gravity (sweet, malty finish)
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Final Gravity: Moderate
· Optimal Fermentation Temperature: 48F – 59F ( 9C – 15C )
· Net Weight: .39 ounces ( 11 grams )
· Each pack will make 5 gallons of beer
GUARANTEED TO HAVE A “BEST USE BY” DATE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS FROM TODAY