Clean, rinse, sanitize, ferment, and rack - in ANY Sanke keg! 3 way Tee connection. Clamp and gasket sold separately.
Sanke Keg “Tee” Fermenter Kit
Wash, Sanitize, Ferment, and Rack in ANY Sanke Keg!
304 Stainless Steel
NEW!!! Replace the standard racking cane with a custom connection racking cane (scroll to the bottom for details).
This is essentially four of our product offerings engineered into a single device:
· Racking Cane – Stainless Steel – Standard (SKU# 2983)
· 2” Tri Clover Pass-Through Tee connector (SKU# 2804)
· 3 Inch Spray Head (SKU# 2803)
· Full Port Ball Valve (SKU# 0138)
With this tool, a brewing pump, a few feet of hose, and a few hardware fittings you are set to:
· Use the built-in Spray Head to clean, rinse, and sanitize Sanke kegs (using products like Powdered Brewery Wash and Star San)
· Ferment your wort in a Sanke keg!
· Use the Adjustable Racking Cane to transfer liquid in or out
· Close the Full Port Ball Valve to pressurize the liquid and/or gas inside the fermenter. Useful for auto-expelling cleaning solutions, rinse water, etc.
· Attach a blow-off hose to the Full Port Ball Valve using your favorite 1/2" NPT Male connector, then open the valve to expel CO2 from fermenting wort
· Use the Adjustable Racking Cane to extract the yeast and trub from the bottom of the keg, leaving clean beer behind
- Or -
· Use the racking cane to rack the beer off the yeast and into bottles or kegs
Adapts to your current connecting hardware of choice:
· Hook up any 1/2" NPT male connecting item (sold separately) - such as Cam Lock, Quick Disconnect, or hose barb fitting - to the Full Port Ball Valve to transfer gas or liquid in or out of the keg.
Works with ALL Half Barrel (15.5 gallon) American, 50 Liter (13.2 gallon) European, and 1/6 Barrel (5 gallon) Sanke kegs.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Racking Cane Specifics:
· Over-all length is 29 inches long
· Draw tube is .5” outer diameter. Accepts any type of .5” inner diameter hose
· Pass-through compression fitting slides up and down the draw tube, adjusting to fit any size keg height
· High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting – Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
Tri-Clover Pass-Through Tee Connector:
· Requires a 2" Tri Clover clamp (sku# 1105 - sold separately) and 2" Tri Clover Flat Half Gasket (sku# 28 - sold separately) for connecting directly to keg
3 Inch Spray Head:
· A total of 14 holes, each 1/8” in diameter, arranged as follows:
· 6 holes on top end (called “weep holes”) not only spray the top portion of the keg, but allow you to invert the keg and drain completely
· 8 holes on the bottom end do an amazing job of spraying the sides and bottom of the keg
· 3-1/4” over-all length
· Drilled end cap slides up and down Adjustable Racking Cane
· 1” over-all width (end cap is widest part)
· High pressure! Standard inline March pump will make approximately a TEN FOOT diameter spray pattern!
Full Port Ball Valve:
· High temperature vinyl covered handle
· Standard 1/2" NPT Female connection on outlet side allows you to connect 1/2" NPT Male fitting of your choice (sold separately) such as:
· Hose barb connector for CO2 blow-off
· Cam Lock connections
· Quick Disconnect connections
THIS KIT ALSO AVAILABLE AS THE “ULTIMATE” SANKE KEG FERMENTER KIT – FEATURING A BUILT-IN THERMOWELL – SKU# 2846
CHECK OUT OUR “CROSS” SANKE KEG FERMENTER KIT – FEATURING A BUILT-IN CO2 BALL LOCK GAS IN CONNECTION – SKU# 2958
NEW!!! Use the pull-down menu to replace the standard racking cane with one of the following connection type racking canes:
· .75 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3104)
· 1.5 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 2882)
· 2 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3102)
· 1/2" NPT Male connection (SKU# 3093)
· Liquid Out Ball Lock connection (SKU# 3103)