Ball Lock Gas In connection for Speidel fermenters and storage tanks
Ball Lock “Gas In” Connection
Fits ALL Sizes and Models of Speidel Fermenters
304 Stainless Steel
Stainless steel Ball Lock “Gas In” adapter provides Ball Lock Gas In connection for all sizes and models of Speidel plastic fermenters and storage tanks.
Now you can pressurize the contents of your Speidel tank without worrying about the seams failing or tank rupturing.
Built-in Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) helps protect the Speidel tank from rupture in case CO2 regulator is cranked too high, or CO2 builds up inside tank due to spontaneous fermentation.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel for all metal components
· Use at the TOP of the fermenter (replaces airlock)
· Use existing Speidel lock ring for leak-free attachment
· Includes our custom-manufactured silicone “V-groove” gasket (SKU# 3064) for superior leak-free attachment. Replaces standard rubber gasket provided by Speidel.
· Use with a standard “Gas In” Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 – sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 source
· Comes apart for cleaning and poppet replacement just like any standard ball lock post
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to Teflon tape the metal threads on the Ball Lock post if you run more than a few pounds of pressure, or you plan on pressurizing the tank for an extended length of time.
PLEASE NOTE: Pressure Relief Valve is set to approximately 5 pounds of pressure when it leaves our warehouse. You can increase the pressure by tightening the spring on the valve. USE CAUTION! We have tested the 30 Liter Speidel fermenter to 30 PSI with no issues, but we make no claims as to how high the pressure can go before tank damage or human injury occurs.
PLEASE NOTE: Speidel fermenter is for illustration purposes only, and is not included
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 9||10+|