“The Carboy Carrier”
by The Vintage Shop
Fits 5, 6, and 6.5 Gallon Carboys
(Up to 36” circumference)
Heavy Duty Polypropylene
Save your back when moving carboys!
Heavy duty polypropylene straps will cradle up to 100 pounds of total weight.
Clasp design makes fastening and unfastening the Carboy Carrier quick and simple. Once the clasp has been sized to your carboy, it never needs to be removed – except for cleaning.
Not sure if this will fit your carboy?
· Use a measuring tape and measure the widest part of your carboy all the way around the carboy
· If the measurement is 36 inches or less, IT WILL FIT!
Includes two handle sizes:
· Short handle for lifting
· Long handle for moving
· Machine wash safe at low temperatures. Do not use bleach.
· Drip-dry – do not iron or dry in clothes dryer.
· To prolong retention of black coloring, try to keep out of the sun as much as possible. Dry in the shade.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Heavy duty polypropylene straps
· Works with 5, 6, and 6.5 gallon glass carboys
· Works with 5 and 6 gallon plastic (PET) carboys
· These do NOT fit 1 gallon glass carboys or "juice jugs", and they do NOT fit 3 gallon plastic or glass carboys.
PLEASE NOTE: Carboy is for illustration purposes only, and is not included!