Torpedo Ball Lock Keg
304 Stainless Steel – Stackable
Looking for a brand new, shiny keg that is Cornelius (Corny) keg compatible?
Torpedo Kegs are Stainless Steel Ball Lock kegs – compatible with Cornelius “Corny” kegs.
They feature high quality welds, ball lock fittings for “Gas In” and “Liquid Out”, and a Corny keg lid with pressure relief valve.
Laser welded 304 stainless steel construction. Rolled stainless steel handles are smooth in the palm of the hand and make these kegs easy to carry.
These kegs are stackable (with ball lock fittings attached!) on each other, and on the other (2.5 gallon and 5 gallon, non-Slimline) kegs in the series. This means you can save space in storing and transporting them, and especially in the kegerator!
A final (but HUGE advantage): Because attached ball locks are protected by the steel ring and handles there is much less chance of them breaking off if the keg falls over!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel for all metal components
· 9.125” Outer Diameter
· 10.5” Height
· ISO9001 Quality Assurance
· 130 PSI Maximum Pressure
· Rolled Stainless Steel handles make carrying a breeze!
· Stackable on top of other Torpedo (non Slimline version) kegs
· Kegs are stamped with size, material, maximum pressure, ISO9001, In & Out ball lock fittings, and Maximum Pressure warning.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FEDEX GROUND TO CONTINENTAL USA ONLY. Please do not order for delivery to AK, HI, APO/FPO/DPO, US Territories, or outside USA, as your order will be cancelled.