Tri Clover Fermenter Blow-Off Tube
2" TC x 10.25 Long x 1/2" Diameter
1/2" Male NPT Connector
304 Stainless Steel
Customers expressed an interest in having NO HOSE in their blow-off setups. They wanted us to develop an ALL STAINLESS blow-off system, while introducing the ability to close off CO2 escape and ferment under pressure.
You asked we responded!
We took our 2 Tri Clover blow-off tube (SKU# 2788) and welded a 1/2 Male NPT hardware fitting to the end, allowing the connection of any 1/2" Female NPT device (such as a ball valve, nipple, etc).
This component is the cornerstone of our 2 Inch Tri Clover All Stainless Blow Off System (see SKU# <TBD>)
Replace soft hose with a METAL arm that clamps to the top of your fermenter with a Tri Clover clamp. The entire arm is made of 304 stainless steel extending all the way past the edge of your fermenter. NO MORE CRIMPED HOSES!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All components are 304 Stainless Steel
· Over-all Height is 3.6 inches
· Length of tube (from outside edge of 90 degree angle to outside edge of 90 degree angle) is 9.25 inches
· Over-all Length is 10.25 inches
· Tube is .5 outer diameter
· Half-inch Male NPT fitting on blow-off end
· Tri-clover connection on fermenter connection end attaches with 2 tri clover clamp (SKU# 1105 - sold separately) and gasket (SKU# 1059 - sold separately)