Jaybird™ Ultimate Yeast Harvester
2” Tri Clover Connection for
Ball, Kerr, or Mason Wide-Mouth Jar
304 Stainless Steel
One-of-a-kind Tri Clover connection yeast harvester for your fermenter – complete with 2” tri-clover clamp, silicone gasket, and cap!
1. Slide the custom silicone gasket around the Harvester
2. Place harvester on wide-mouth canning jar (not included) and tighten the canning jar’s band over the Harvester
3. Use tri-clover clamp and gasket (included) to attach to the bottom outlet of a conical fermenter
4. Open the fermenter’s ball valve, collect yeast into canning jar
5. Close fermenter ball valve, disconnect Harvester
6. Place tri-clover cap over Harvester and gasket
7. Use tri-clover clamp to form air-tight seal. Yeast is now safe for long-term storage, transport, etc.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel
· Standard 2” tri-clover connection
· Works with any “wide mouth” (3-inch inner opening) Ball, Kerr, Mason or equivalent canning jar
· Jaybird™ tri-clover Yeast Harvester
· 1 canning jar silicone gasket included (additional gaskets are available as SKU# 2770)
· 2” tri clover clamp
· 2” tri clover silicone gasket
· 2” tri clover cap
PLEASE NOTE: Canning jar, jar band, and conical fermenter are for illustration purposes only, and are not included!
WE ALSO OFFER COMPLETE Jaybird™ Ultimate 2” Tri Clover Yeast Harvester Kits in 16 ounce (SKU# 3110), 32 ounce (SKU# 3111), and 64 ounce (SKU# 3112) sizes. These expanded kits include the canning jar, jar band, tri clover clamp with gasket and cap.