Use any type of compressed gas to rack from multiple vessels, including barrels, Sanke kegs, glass carboys, PET carboys, and Speidel fermenters.
Ultimate Transfer Tool
(for use with multiple vessels)
304 Stainless Steel
NEW!!! Replace the standard racking cane with a custom connection racking cane (scroll to the bottom for details).
Use compressed gas of your choice (CO2, Nitrogen, etc.) to rack from multiple vessles to any other vessel or storage tank.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Racking Cane and Compression Fitting:
· Over-all length is 34 inches long.
· Draw tube is .5 outer diameter. Accepts any type of .5 inner diameter hose
· Pass-through compression fitting slides up and down the draw tube, adjusting to fit any size vessel
· High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
Transfer Tool Body:
· Slides up and down racking cane while holding custom-drilled #11, #10, #8.5, and #6.5 Stoppers (included, interchangeable) in place
CO2 Ball Lock Connector:
· Use a standard Gas In Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 or other gas source
NEW!!! Use the pull-down menu to replace the standard racking cane with one of the following connection type racking canes:
· .75 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3104)
· 1.5 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 2882)
· 2 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3102)
· 1/2" NPT Male connection (SKU# 3093)
· Liquid Out Ball Lock connection (SKU# 3103)
YouTube Video: Jaybird Carboy Contents Transfer Tool by NorCal Brewing Solutions