Jaybird™ Yeast Harvester with Exhaust Port
1.5” Tri Clover Connection for
3” Tri Clover Sight Glass
304 Stainless Steel
One-of-a-kind 2 inch Tri Clover / Tri Clamp fermenter connection yeast harvester (with gas exhaust port) connects any 2 inch Tri Clover / Tri Clamp Sight Glass for harvesting yeast.
- Attach a 3” tri-clover gasket, cap, and clamp (not included) to the bottom of any 3” tri-clover sight glass (not included)
- Attach Yeast Harvester to the top of the sight glass using a 3" tri-clover gasket and clamp (not included).
- Snap ball lock gas fitting over ball lock post to access exhaust port.
- Attach Yeast Harvester sight glass assembly to 1.5" tri-clover valve at the base of your vessel using a 1.5" tri-clover gasket and clamp (not included).
- Open the fermenter’s valve, collect yeast into sight glass while air escapes from sight glass through exhaust port
- Close fermenter valve, disconnect Harvester from valve.
- Remove Harvester from top of sight glass.
- Attach a 3” tri-clover gasket, cap, and clamp (not included) to the top of the sight glass to form air-tight seal. Yeast is now safe for long-term storage, transport, etc.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Standard 1.5” tri-clover connection
- Works with any 3” tri-clover connection sight glass
- Jaybird™ tri-clover Yeast Harvester