Jaybird Lifetime Beer Brewing Stir Paddle
Use in Boil Kettle
304 Stainless Steel 22 Long, 3.5 Blades
Built-in 3/8 Hex Bit
Boil kettle stir paddle with built in hex bit. Works with ALL 1/2" drills and MOST 3/8 drills (see note at bottom)
Permanently welded tip. Shaft is completely sealed top and bottom.
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own it!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Perfect for use in the boil kettle to keep beer brewing ingredients from settling to the bottom and scorching due to heat
· Optionally, attach to a power drill and save your arm strength!
· Perfect 22 length to reach deep into large kettles or converted beer kegs, yet short enough to use with stove-top kettles
· Much better than plastic spoons or paddles WONT BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Features welded 3/8 hex bit so you can optionally attach to a power drill for the ultimate in easy stirring
· Blade end:
· Extreme duty design with folded-over blades, multiple TIG weld spots per blade
· Blades are 3.5 in diameter, with 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Allows the perfect amount of liquids and solids to pass through the blades to create strong stirring action
· Features a permanently welded plug so mash, trub, or wort doesnt enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Made in USA.
NOTE: Our 3/8 stainless hex bit measures EXACTLY 3/8. MOST, but not ALL 3/8 drills will accept this bit. Some 3/8 drill brands are just shy of actually opening a full 3/8. To play it safe, we recommend that you have a 1/2 drill on hand.
Video: Whirlpool, Stir, or Mash
Paddle - What's the Difference?