Jaybird™ Ultimate Yeast Harvester
2” Tri Clover - Complete Kit
Includes 16 Ounce Wide-Mouth Glass Jar
304 Stainless Steel
The ultimate tri clover connection yeast harvester for your fermenter – complete with glass canning jar, 1.5” tri-clover clamp, silicone gasket, and cap!
1. Slide the custom silicone gasket around the Harvester
2. Place harvester on wide-mouth canning jar (included) and tighten the canning jar’s band over the Harvester
3. Use tri-clover clamp and gasket (included) to attach to the bottom outlet of a conical fermenter
4. Open the fermenter’s ball valve, collect yeast into canning jar
5. Close fermenter ball valve, disconnect Harvester
6. Place tri-clover cap over Harvester and gasket
7. Use tri-clover clamp to form air-tight seal. Yeast is now safe for long-term storage, transport, etc.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components (except canning jar band) are 304 Stainless Steel
· Standard 2” tri-clover connection
· Works with any “wide mouth” (3-inch inner opening) Ball, Kerr, Mason or equivalent canning jar
COMPLETE “ULTIMATE” KIT COMPONENTS INCLUDE:
· Name brand 16 ounce “wide mouth” glass canning jar with screw-on band
· Jaybird™ tri-clover Yeast Harvester
· 1 canning jar silicone gasket included (additional gaskets are available as SKU# 2770)
· 2” tri clover clamp
· 2” tri clover silicone gasket
· 2” tri clover cap
PLEASE NOTE: Conical fermenter is for illustration purposes only, and is not included!
This Harvester includes a 16 ounce glass canning jar. This size fits under most conical fermenters. If you desire to use a larger collection jar you may need to raise the conical off the floor in order to make room for the larger jar, so plan ahead!
We offer 32 ounce (SKU# 3111) and 64 ounce (SKU# 3112) versions of this Harvester, and a version that EXCLUDES the canning jar altogether (SKU# xxxx).