On / Off valve, Chrome Plated Brass
A great price on a high-quality dual gauge CO2 regulator.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Hand adjustable pressure – no need for a screwdriver
· 30 PSI Low Pressure Gauge – A more precise range allows accurate reading / setting (most regulators have 60 PSI gauges, but you never really go over 30 PSI anyway!)
· Built in tank gasket – You won’t lose that tricky little black o-ring, and experience a drained tank the next day!
· Built in Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) – Auto-set to blow off at 60 PSI for safety. Features a pull ring so you bleed off pressure any time you wish.
· On / Off Valve with barbed hose connection – Barb features easy CO2 gas line connection. Valve features standard 1/4" NPT threads, so you replace the barb with a larger or smaller one if desired (to fit whatever inner diameter size line you use).
· Chrome plated brass – won’t rust!
· Large CO2 diaphragm for increased performance and reliability whether stored outside or inside your kegerator.