MKII High Temperature
Magnetic Drive Pump
110 volt, 60 hertz
We think this pump is BETTER than similar pumps from March Pump and Chugger Pump.
Heres 4 reasons why:
1. It has a sealed case, making it more resistant to liquid entering the pump.
2. The pump head can be rotated in 60 degree increments, allowing for 6 different pump head orientations to the pump body!
3. A fraction of the cost of March or Chugger
4. Made of Polysulfone a thermoplastic that is known for toughness and stability at high temperatures
This pump comes with a polysulfone head, which can optionally be replaced with a stainless steel head (SKU coming soon).
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 110 volt, 60 hertz
· 11.15 feet (3.4 meters) of rise (max head)
· 5 gallons per minute maximum flow rate
· Rotatable pump head
· 1/2" NPT Male threaded in flow and out flow ports
· Maximum temperature: 248 degrees (120 C)