Manufactured by Five Star, PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) is an environmentally friendly, non-caustic cleaner. It uses active oxygen to safely and effectively clean stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, and glass.
- Environmentally friendly, non-caustic
- Uses active oxygen to safely and effectively clean stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, and glass
- Highly effective on carbon and protein soils even in hard water situations
- Generally easy on human skin. Does not require use of gloves
Cleaning Usage: Depends on the soil load and material to be cleaned:
- BREW KETTLES AND LAUTER TUNS: Use 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of hot water. Light scrubbing helps remove beer stone and flame discoloration
- FERMENTERS, CONDITIONING, AGING, KEGS, OTHER FOOD PROCESSING VESSELS: Use 3/4 ounce per gallon of hot water
- KITCHEN CLEANING OF CARBONIZED, PROTEIN, OR GREASY BAKED-ON SOILS ON FRYERS, GRILLS, FILTERS, BAKING PANS, COOKIE SHEETS, PLATES AND SILVERWARE: Soak in room temperature overnight using 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of water
- CARBON REMOVAL: Use 6 to 8 ounces per gallon of water.
- CIRCULATION CLEANING: Use 1 to 3 ounces per gallon depending on soil load.
Label Removal - beer and wine bottles:
Packaging: 4-Pound can
Featured positive reviews:
By Rennie Disrud-joris
works well I ordered a couple things I didn't need by mistake an they help clean the issue up real quick even though I'm on the other side of the states.