3” Spray Nipple
1/2" NPT Male Connection
304 Stainless Steel
The NorCal Brewing Solutions spray nipple makes cleaning the inside of conical fermenters, Sanke kegs, or any other enclosed container a SNAP!
Simply thread into any 1/2" NPT Female connection, hook up a pump, and have strong multi-directional spray attack whatever you need cleaned, rinsed, or sanitized.
12 spray holes. Cap can be moved to opposite end of nipple for different spray pattern.
· Applying cleaning solutions (such as Powdered Brewery Wash)
· Water rinsing
· Applying sanitizing solutions (such as Star San, Iodophor)
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All components are 304 Stainless Steel
· A total of 12 holes, each 1/8” in diameter, arranged as follows:
· 4 holes on top end (called “weep holes”) not only spray the top portion of the vessel, but allow you to invert the vessel and drain completely
· 8 holes on the bottom end do an amazing job of spraying the sides and bottom of the vessel
· Spray pattern varies depending on which end is threaded on top. Simply move the end cap to the opposite end to change the pattern
· 3-1/4” over-all length
· 1” over-all width (end cap is widest part)
· Standard inline March pump will make a TEN FOOT diameter spray pattern!