Glass Carboy Transfer Tool
(for carboys with #6.5, #7 size bung opening)
304 Stainless Steel
NEW!!! Replace the standard racking cane with a custom connection racking cane (scroll to the bottom for details).
Use compressed gas of your choice (CO2, Nitrogen, etc.) to rack from any size glass carboy to any other vessel.
Works with ALL glass carboys that accept a #6.5 or #7 stopper.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Racking Cane and Compression Fitting:
· Over-all length is 29 inches long
· Draw tube is .5 outer diameter. Accepts any type of .5 inner diameter hose
· Pass-through compression fitting slides up and down the draw tube, adjusting to fit any size glass carboy height
· High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
Transfer Tool Body:
· Slides up and down racking cane while holding custom-drilled #6.5 Stopper (included) in place
CO2 Ball Lock Connector:
· Use a standard Gas In Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 or other gas source
PLEASE NOTE: Use caution when pressurizing glass carboys! We make no warranty as to how much pressure your specific carboy can safely handle.
NEW!!! Use the pull-down menu to replace the standard racking cane with one of the following connection type racking canes:
· .75 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3104)
· 1.5 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 2882)
· 2 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3102)
· 1/2" NPT Male connection (SKU# 3093)
· Liquid Out Ball Lock connection (SKU# 3103)
YouTube Video: Jaybird Carboy Contents Transfer Tool by NorCal Brewing Solutions