Ultimate Cornelius (Corny) Ball Lock Gas In with Pressure Relief Valve for 2" Tri Clover Connection
Ultimate Ball Lock “Gas In” with Pressure Relief Valve
2” Tri Clover Connection
304 Stainless Steel
This item is an upgraded version of our SKU# 3368: “Tri Clover – 2” Corny Gas In with Pressure Relief Valve”.
Features a 1/4" FFL x 19/32" - 18 pitch Threaded Plug Adapter (SKU# 3006) instead of a plain “Corny Gas-In Dip Tube” (SKU# 2766).
This upgrade allows thread connection of any 1/4" MFL threaded device (such as our SKU# 2049: “Oxygen Stone – 2 Micron – Flared Connection”) into the underside of the Tri Clover Cap WITHOUT affecting the Pressure Relief Valve.
Stainless steel Ball Lock “Gas In” adapter provides Gas In / Out through a 2” Tri Clover connection.
Built-in Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) helps protect the vessel in case CO2 regulator is cranked too high, or CO2 builds up inside vessel due to spontaneous fermentation.
This item works GREAT with Sanke kegs!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel for all metal components
· Use at the TOP of the fermentation vessel
· Standard 1/4" FFL threaded connection on underside
· Use 2” Tri Clover clamp (SKU# 1105 - sold separately) and gasket (SKU# 1059 - sold separately) or flat half gasket (if using direct connection to a Sanke keg - SKU# 28 - sold separately) for sanitary, leak-free attachment
· Use with a standard “Gas In” Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 – sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 source
· Comes apart for cleaning and poppet replacement just like any standard ball lock post
PLEASE NOTE: The last picture shows SKU# 2049: “Oxygen Stone – 2 Micron – Flared Connection”, and how it would connect to this item. Oxygen Stone is for illustration purposes only, and is not included.
PLEASE NOTE: Pressure Relief Valve is set to approximately 5 pounds of pressure when it leaves our warehouse. You can increase the pressure by tightening the spring on the valve. USE CAUTION! We make no claims as to how high the pressure can go before vessel damage or human injury occurs.