Jaybird™ STANDARD Whirlpool / Aeration
Beer Brewing Paddle
NO HEX BIT
304 Stainless Steel – 22” Long, 5” Blades
Extremely versatile Whirlpool / Aeration paddle.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Makes a perfect whirlpool in the boil kettle to “cone” the trub, hops, away from the exit port
· Use with a power drill at higher speed settings to aerate wort (after cooling) for enhanced yeast activity
· Perfect length to reach deep into large kettles or converted beer kegs, yet short enough to use with fermenting buckets, stove-top kettles
· Much better than plastic spoons or paddles – WON’T BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Optionally attach to a 1/2” or larger power drill for the ultimate in easy stirring. NO HEX BIT in this model.
· Blade end:
· 3/32” holes on 5/32” centers – Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Allows the perfect amount of liquids and solids to pass through the blades to create a strong whirlpool
· Creates a strong, whip-like aeration in cooled wort when used with a power drill. Yeast LOVE the extra oxygen this infuses!
· Features plastic plug so mash, trub, or wort doesn’t enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction – Made in USA.
Video: Whirlpool, Stir, or Mash
Paddle - What's the Difference?