Jaybird Lifetime Whirlpool / Aeration
Beer Brewing Paddle
304 Stainless Steel 22 Long, 3.5 Blades
Built-in 3/8 Hex Bit
Extremely versatile Whirlpool / Aeration paddle with built in hex bit. Works with ALL 1/2" drills and MOST 3/8 drills (see note at bottom)
Permanently welded tip. Shaft is completely sealed top and bottom.
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own it!
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Makes a perfect whirlpool in the boil kettle to cone the trub, hops, away from the exit port
· Use with a power drill at higher speed settings to aerate wort (after cooling) for enhanced yeast activity
· Perfect 22 length to reach deep into large kettles or converted beer kegs, yet short enough to use with fermenting buckets, stove-top kettles
· Better than plastic spoons or paddles WONT BEND or WARP when exposed to heat!
· Drill end: Features welded 3/8 hex bit so you can optionally attach to a power drill for the ultimate in easy stirring
· Blade end:
· Extreme duty design with folded-over blades, multiple TIG weld spots per blade
· Blades are 3.5 in diameter, with 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers Made from the same material as our famous Jaybird False Bottoms
· Allows the perfect amount of liquids and solids to pass through the blades to create a strong whirlpool
· Creates a strong, whip-like aeration in cooled wort when used with a power drill. Yeast LOVE the extra oxygen this infuses!
· Features a permanently welded plug so mash, trub, or wort doesnt enter the paddle tube
· Quality construction Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Made in USA.
NOTE: Our 3/8 stainless hex bit measures EXACTLY 3/8. MOST, but not ALL 3/8 drills will accept this bit. Some 3/8 drill brands are just shy of actually opening a full 3/8. To play it safe, we recommend that you have a 1/2 drill on hand.
Video: Whirlpool, Stir, or Mash
Paddle - What's the Difference?