Jaybird™ CO2 Harvester Kit
304 Stainless Steel
(supply your own canning jars)
Innovative and inexpensive way to gather and store CO2 during fermentation. Allows cold crashing of fermenter while replenishing the CO2 that was saved.
No backflush to ruin fermented product! No exposure to air!
Buy the kit and save some buck$ over purchasing the individual components.
Kit works with all wide mouth canning jars (sold separately). Enough hose is supplied in the kit to support up to 64 ounce (2 quart) canning jars.
Although this is a low temperature application we supply Hi-Temp tubing because it won’t bend and kink like vinyl tubing does.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
Kit includes the following components
· Krausen Catcher with 4 nipples (SKU# 2841) captures and stores CO2 during fermentation
· Krausen Catcher with Airlock Grommet (SKU# 2840) acts as 3rd stage airlock
· 28 inches of 3/8” inner diameter Hi-Temp Silicone Tubing (SKU# 0396)
· 2 x Wide Mouth Canning Jar Silicone Gaskets (SKU# 2770)
· Double-bubble airlock (SKU# 0196)
· Metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
YouTube Video: CO2 Harvester Kit