110 Volt - 1,600 watt heating element perfect for 5 gallon batches. .
Electric Heating Element
1,600 Watt @ 110v
304 Stainless Steel
This 304 stainless steel 110 volt heating element is excellent for 5 GALLON BATCH electric brewing in mash tuns, “brew-in-a-bag” applications, hot liquor tanks, and boil kettles.
No welding! Easy to install. Requires a 1-1/4” through-hole. Simply insert through the hole and tighten the nut from the outside.
REQUIRES A STANDARD COMPUTER POWER CORD (not supplied) that terminates in a male plug.
Single unit construction - Easy to clean.
Works great with “brew in a bag” applications because:
· The element is rigid. Won’t bend with a heavy bag resting on it.
· The element is smooth. Won’t snag and tear your bag.
Make sure element is off while bag is submerged, of course!
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel
· Element probe is 11-1/2” long x 3/4” diameter
· Food grade, high temperature silicone seal
· Rated 1,600 watts @ 110 V
PLEASE NOTE: Using electrical devices around liquid can be hazardous. Element should never be left unattended. Please use caution when using this device, and make sure you understand what you are doing!