Perf Disc - 1.375 Inch - Used as filter in 1.5 Inch Tri Clover Items
1.375 Inch Diameter - No Hole
304 Stainless Steel
This might look like the smallest false bottom that we manufacture here at NorCal Brewing Solutions (and in fact, it is made from the same material!)
Nope! It is a perforated disc designed to be dropped into a 1.5 Inch Tri Clover / Tri Clamp device, thereby forming a perforated bottom.
Vapor gets through the holes, but items packed on top of this disc wont fall through!
Hmmm Perfect setup for a still column?
Yes! We weld this exact Disc into the bottom of our:
· 1.5 Tri Clover Extension Spool Build to Any Length (SKU# 3424).
· 1.5 Tri Clover Filter Barrel (SKU# 2789).
Simply drop this Disc into any part of your column that has support for keeping it from falling all the way down into your boiler.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· Heavy duty 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
· 3/32 holes on 5/32 centers same material used in building our world renowned Jaybird false bottoms.
· 1-3/8 diameter.
· OEM replacement part for several NorCal Brewing Solutions 1.5 extension spools and filter barrels.