Force carbonate and serve in ANY Sanke keg using Ball Lock CO2 and Liquid connections. Dip tube length is adjustable from keg to keg. Clamp and gasket sold separately.
Sanke Keg Ball Lock Serving Connect
Carbonate and Serve in ANY Sanke Keg
304 Stainless Steel
Now you can force carbonate and serve using any Sanke keg without the hassles!
Adjustable racking cane adapts to any size keg, while Ball Lock connections allow quick and easy adaptation to your existing Cornelius (Corny) soda keg setup.
Works with ALL Half Barrel (15.5 gallon) American, 50 Liter (13.2 gallon) European, and 1/6 Barrel (5 gallon) Sanke kegs.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Adjustable Racking Cane Specifics:
· Pass-through compression fitting allows tube height to be adjusted up or down the cane shaft
· High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting – Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
· Over-all length is 28.4 inches – sliding assembly adjusts to fit any size keg
· Tube is .5” outer diameter.
Tri-Clover Pass-Through Cross Connector:
· Requires a 2" Tri Clover clamp (sku# 1105 - sold separately) and 2" Tri Clover Flat Half Gasket (sku# 28 - sold separately) for connecting directly to keg
Liquid Ball Lock Connector:
· Is located at the very top of the cane
· Use a standard “Liquid Out” Ball Lock (SKU# 0131 or SKU# 0133 – sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect liquid
· Can be used to infuse liquid INTO the keg with minimum splashing
· Can be used to infuse CO2 into the BOTTOM of the keg, for bottom-up carbonation
CO2 Ball Lock Connector:
· Use a standard “Gas In” Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 – sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 source
· Set CO2 regulator to high PSI to force carbonate keg contents, then reduce pressure to dispense directly from keg
Keg, Tri Clover clamp and gasket are for illustration only, and are not included