Jaybird™ Ultimate CO2 Harvester Kit
304 Stainless Steel
(supply your own canning jars)
This Ultimate kit takes our regular CO2 Harvester kit (SKU# 3210) and adds the ability to hook up an external CO2 source in ADDITION to the natural CO2 harvested during fermentation.
Allows cold crashing of large and small fermenters with no backflush to ruin fermented product. No exposure to air!
Buy the kit and save some buck$ over purchasing the individual components.
Kit works with all Ball, Kerr, and Mason brand wide mouth canning jars (sold separately). Enough hose is supplied in the kit to support up to 64 ounce (2 quart) canning jars.
Although this is a low temperature application we supply Hi-Temp tubing because it won’t bend and kink like vinyl tubing does.
Please note: CANNING JARS NOT INCLUDED
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
Kit includes the following components:
· CO2 Harvester Cap with Grommet and Gas Ball Lock Connector (SKU# 3487)
· CO2 Harvester Cap with Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) and Gas Ball Lock Connector (SKU# 3486)
· 2 x Gas Ball Locks (SKU# 132)
· 24 inches of 3/8” inner diameter Hi-Temp Silicone Tubing (SKU# 0396)
· 4 inches of 1/4" inner diameter Beverage Line Tubing (SKU# 407)
· 2 x Wide Mouth Canning Jar Silicone Gaskets (SKU# 2770)
· Double-bubble airlock (SKU# 0196)
· Metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
YouTube Video: Ultimate CO2 Harvester Kit
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 9||10+|