Ultimate Sanke Keg Tee Fermenter Kit
Wash, Sanitize, Ferment, and Rack in ANY Sanke Keg!
304 Stainless Steel
NEW!!! Replace the standard racking cane with a custom connection racking cane (scroll to the bottom for details).
This is essentially five of our product offerings engineered into a single device:
· Racking Cane Stainless Steel Standard (SKU# 2983)
· 2 Tri Clover Pass-Through Tee connector (sku# 2804)
· 3 Inch Spray Head (sku# 2803)
· Full Port Ball Valve (sku# 0138)
· 14 Stainless Steel Thermowell (sku# 2847)
With this tool, a brewing pump, a few feet of hose, and a few hardware fittings you are set to:
· Use the built-in Spray Head to clean, rinse, and sanitize Sanke kegs (using products like Powdered Brewery Wash and Star San)
· Ferment your wort in a Sanke keg!
· Use the Adjustable Racking Cane to transfer liquid in or out
· Use the 14 deep Thermowell to know exactly what temperature the liquid contents of the keg are at all times
· Close the Full Port Ball Valve to pressurize the liquid and/or gas inside the fermenter. Useful for auto-expelling cleaning solutions, rinse water, etc.
· Attach a blow-off hose to the Full Port Ball Valve using your favorite 1/2" NPT Male connector, then open the valve to expel CO2 from fermenting wort
· Use the Adjustable Racking Cane to extract the yeast and trub from the bottom of the keg, leaving clean beer behind
- Or -
· Use the racking cane to rack the beer off the yeast and into bottles or kegs
Adapts to your current connecting hardware of choice:
· Hook up any 1/2" NPT male connecting item (sold separately) - such as Cam Lock, Quick Disconnect, or hose barb fitting - to the Full Port Ball Valve to transfer gas or liquid in or out of the keg.
Works with ALL Half Barrel (15.5 gallon) American, 50 Liter (13.2 gallon) European, and 1/6 Barrel (5 gallon) Sanke kegs.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Racking Cane Specifics:
· Over-all length is 29 inches long
· Draw tube is .5 outer diameter. Accepts any type of .5 inner diameter hose
· Pass-through compression fitting slides up and down the draw tube, adjusting to fit any size keg height
· High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
Tri-Clover Pass-Through Tee Connector:
· Requires a Tri Clover clamp (sku# 1105) and gasket (sku# 1059) - each sold separately
3 Inch Spray Head:
· A total of 14 holes, each 1/8 in diameter, arranged as follows:
· 6 holes on top end (called weep holes) not only spray the top portion of the keg, but allow you to invert the keg and drain completely
· 8 holes on the bottom end do an amazing job of spraying the sides and bottom of the keg
· 3-1/4 over-all length
· Drilled end cap slides up and down Adjustable Racking Cane
· 1 over-all width (end cap is widest part)
· High pressure! Standard inline March pump will make approximately a TEN FOOT diameter spray pattern!
Full Port Ball Valve:
· High temperature vinyl covered handle
· Standard 1/2" NPT Female connection on outlet side allows you to connect 1/2" NPT Male fitting of your choice (sold separately) such as:
· Hose barb connector for CO2 blow-off
· Cam Lock connections
· Quick Disconnect connections
Stainless Steel Thermowell:
· Outer diameter: 3/8
· Inner diameter: 1/4
· Total length: 14 long enough to reach WAY down into the keg
NEW!!! Use the pull-down menu to replace the standard racking cane with one of the following connection type racking canes:
· .75 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3104)
· 1.5 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 2882)
· 2 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3102)
· 1/2" NPT Male connection (SKU# 3093)
· Liquid Out Ball Lock connection (SKU# 3103)