Ball lock "gas" attachment plus thermowell for Speidel fermenters and storage tanks. Connecting lock-ring sold separately as part of OEM Spigot.
Cornelius Ball Lock Gas Connection
with 14” Thermowell
Fits All Sizes and Models of Speidel Plastic Fermenters*
304 Stainless Steel
Cornelius Ball Lock Gas Connection with Thermowell for all sizes and models *(except the 20 liter / 5.3 gallon fermenter) of Speidel plastic fermenters and storage tanks.
Quickly and easily connect and disconnect gas in or out source to the top port of Speidel plastic fermenters and storage tanks.
· 14” long.
· Accepts probe up to 5/16” diameter.
Ball Lock Connector:
· Use a standard “Gas In” Ball Lock (barbed hose fitting SKU# 0132 or flared hose fitting SKU# 0134 – sold separately)
· Comes apart for cleaning and poppet replacement just like any standard ball lock post.
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel for all metal components.
· Includes our custom-manufactured silicone “V-groove” gasket (SKU# 3064) for superior leak-free attachment. Replaces standard rubber gasket provided by Speidel.
PLEASE NOTE: To attach this item to a tank or fermenter you will need an additional Speidel plastic lock ring, which is part of a Speidel OEM Spigot (SKU# 2807).
PLEASE NOTE: Speidel fermenter is for illustration purposes only, and is not included.