Ball lock "gas" attachment for Speidel fermenters and storage tanks. Connecting lock-ring sold separately as part of OEM Spigot.
Cornelius Ball Lock Liquid Connection
Fits ALL Sizes and Models of Speidel Fermenters
304 Stainless Steel
Cornelius Ball Lock Liquid Connection for all sizes and models of Speidel plastic fermenters and storage tanks.
Quickly and easily connect and disconnect liquid in or out source to the top or bottom ports of Speidel fermenters and storage tanks
Ball Lock Connector:
· Use a standard “Liquid Out” Ball Lock (SKU# 0131 or SKU# 0133 – sold separately)
· Comes apart for cleaning and poppet replacement just like any standard ball lock post
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· 304 Stainless Steel for all metal components
· Use at the TOP and/or BOTTOM of the fermenter or tank
· Use existing Speidel lock ring for leak-free attachment
· Includes our custom-manufactured silicone “V-groove” gasket (SKU# 3064) for superior leak-free attachment. Replaces standard rubber gasket provided by Speidel
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using this item at the TOP of a Speidel tank (in place of the Speidel air lock) you will need to purchase an additional Speidel lock ring, which is part of a Speidel OEM Spigot (SKU# 2807)
PLEASE NOTE: Speidel fermenter is for illustration purposes only, and is not included