Speidel CO2 Transfer Kit
Fill and Transfer from ANY Speidel Tank!
304 Stainless Steel
NEW!!! Replace the standard racking cane with a custom connection racking cane (scroll to the bottom for details).
This is essentially three of our product offerings engineered into a single device:
· Racking Cane – Stainless Steel – Standard (SKU# 2983)
· Jaybird Speidel Half Inch NPT Adapter (SKU# 2866)
· Full Port Ball Valve (SKU# 0138)
With this kit, a CO2 tank with regulator, a few feet of hose, and a few hardware fittings you are set to:
· Use the Adjustable Racking Cane to transfer liquid in or out
· Close the Full Port Ball Valve to pressurize the liquid and/or gas inside the fermenter.
· Attach a blow-off hose to the Full Port Ball Valve using your favorite 1/2" NPT Male connector, then open the valve to expel CO2 from fermenting wort
· Use the Adjustable Racking Cane to extract lees, yeast or trub from the bottom of the Speidel, leaving clean beer or wine behind
- Or -
· Use the racking cane to rack finished product off the yeast and into bottles or kegs
· Use the built-in CO2 Ball Lock connector to force carbonate contents under controlled regulator pressure, then serve contents after reducing regulator pressure
Adapts to your current connecting hardware of choice:
· Hook up any 1/2" NPT male connecting item (sold separately) - such as Cam Lock, Quick Disconnect, or hose barb fitting - to the Full Port Ball Valve to transfer gas or liquid in or out of the Speidel.
Works with ALL Speidel Fermenters and Tanks larger than 12L (3.2 gallons)
CHARACTERISTICS and SPECIFICATIONS:
· All metal components are 304 Stainless Steel
Racking Cane Specifics:
· Over-all length is 29 inches long
· Draw tube is .5” outer diameter. Accepts any type of .5” inner diameter hose
· Pass-through compression fitting slides up and down the draw tube, adjusting to fit any size Speidel tank or fermenter
· High temperature o-ring sits inside compression fitting – Prevents liquid and gas from passing through fitting
· Use the included Siphon Stem Tip to prevent trub or lees from being transferred from the bottom of the vessel.
Full Port Ball Valve:
· High temperature vinyl covered handle
· Standard 1/2" NPT Female connection on outlet side allows you to connect 1/2" NPT Male fitting of your choice (sold separately) such as:
· Hose barb connector for CO2 blow-off
· Cam Lock connections
· Quick Disconnect connections
CO2 Ball Lock Connector:
· Use a standard “Gas In” Ball Lock (SKU# 0132 or SKU# 0134 – sold separately) to quickly connect and disconnect CO2 source
PLEASE NOTE: Speidel tanks and fermenters come with ONE lock ring (as part of the spigot). To use this Transfer Kit you will need an ADDITIONAL lock ring, which is part of Speidel OEM Spigot (SKU# 2807).
NEW!!! Use the pull-down menu to replace the standard racking cane with one of the following connection type racking canes:
· .75 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3104)
· 1.5 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 2882)
· 2 inch Tri Clover connection (SKU# 3102)
· 1/2" NPT Male connection (SKU# 3093)
· Liquid Out Ball Lock connection (SKU# 3103)